- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove hair accessories filter hair accessories
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
My sculpture strives to express the human experience in its myriad of forms through the use of museum quality copper alloy castings along with a variety of other materials. I have always had an affinity for art, beginning with my formative years (as I think most children do). I dabbled in a...
Daniel Lai, a self-taught artist, is known to have very innovative art making skills. Collectors from around the world frequently acquire his art. He has been published in numerous books and magazines and has earned several awards nationally and internationally. Lai has been juried into many...
Jay Lana is a Florida based, self-taught artist who works with reclaimed materials to create award-winning, functional art. Mainly guided by intuition, each unique piece he creates tells a story of time and place, the materials used in each piece provides it with qualities such as strength, grace...
Pieces are cut, hammered & formed from various metals including stainless steel, copper & brass. Finishes obtained through etching, polishing & the application of metal dyes for color.
Amy Lennard Gmelin
I started experimenting with cement long before it became the trendy thing to do. To paraphrase an old country song "I was concrete when concrete wasn't cool". I love trying to expand the boundaries of concrete and see what I can get away with (my fellow concrete artists know exactly what I mean...
Born in Troyes, France and raised in New York, his interest in art dates from pre-grammar school. After moving to Miami, he studied art at the University of Miami, Florida State University, and in several European countries. By 1970, he was working full-time as a metal sculptor. Even though he is...
"I use exotic woods to create multi-layered abstract wall sculptures and furniture. I like to play with the contrast of the positive & negative spaces, & the contrast of the colors".