- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove digital art filter digital art
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
The Silhouettes are individually hand cut from wood, stained and sealed to preserve the wood for long term enjoyment. They are displayed in an oak stand that allows removal of the Silhouette for hanging.
"Creative woodturning, an amazing medium and enjoyable art. Trees are magnificent, often living beyond several human lifetimes. When a tree dies its inherent natural beauty can be an ongoing voice. Through playful experimentation I’ve discovered and refined techniques sculpting large undulating...
"We find 50-100+yr old painted wood, heavy coarse sand, cut legs etc., palm sand to reveal layers of paint applied over yrs. 2 create artistic design. hand sand 4 fine finish,clear coat 2 bring out patina".
J.C. Sterling Fine Furniture stands apart from the rest because I believe your furniture should be a beautiful work of art that connects you to nature and to the future generations that will inherit your investment. When it comes to natural wood furniture, our edge furniture is made from solid wood...
"“Each man’s life is a diary into which he means to write one story, and then writes another.” I remember reading that when I was about 16, and I remember it as attributed to “anonymous”. Recently I “googled” the quote and found out that it really goes : “The life of every man is a diary in which...
Scott & Vicki Supraner
Scott & Vicki Supraner have been professional ceramic artists since 1989. After graduating from the State University of New York at Purchase, they relocated to the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. There, they established the Hawksbill Pottery taking the name Hawksbill from the local mountain...
"The drawing of sound from wood is among the oldest and most primal manifestations of human communication and musical expression. When we hear it we are given with a sense of wonder and delight. The acoustic aesthetic of wood has enchanted me ceaselessly since the first moment I heard a piece...