- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove digital art filter digital art
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove hair accessories filter hair accessories
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"We use carefully selected materials from oil pastels, acrylics, and resin to create unique and immersive artwork. Our expressions reflect vibrant, playful lines to warm and inviting sophistication."
Selected glass is cut, assembled and kiln fired. Some pieces are mounted on handmade iron stands.
Sandra & Steven Farr
"Best Pens by Farr creates custom and handmade pens and bottle stoppers supporting your desire for usable luxury. These fine writing implements and stoppers are hand made by skilled artisans, using exotic woods and finishing techniques available only to those who have truly honed their craft....
"I only use the absolute finest specimens of unique and rare mostly natural materials. Every knife is forged for strength and the ability to put a razor sharp edge on with ease. I proudly utilize my keen and intense attention to detail and symmetry. Each knife is a work of art yet we encourage you...
"I love history, tradition, my family, my friends, my life, and strive to live in a simple reality. I find treasures, I give them my own spin and I reintroduce them to the world".
Jack & AJ Ferrell
The artists' custom glazes are painted on handmade clay tiles & fired at a high intensity turning the tiles into glass and producing exquisite colors & textures.
For me, a walk through Home Depot is as inspirational as watching a sunset. The aisles filled with cement, metal, roofing and building materials stir my imagination, as I think about new ways to use them. My work is a combination of various materials, textures and oil/acrylic paint, used to...
"Fresco is a system of painting where colors penetrate the plaster and become fixed as it dries. Each of these paintings starts with a wood frame. The frames, or blanks, are coated with Venetian plaster. The plaster is stained using a variety of water-based pigments to resemble a weathered outside...
Bovano is a Glass Enamel Sculpture design and production studio. Starting in 1952, Bovano has become the world’s leader in hand-crafted enameled sculptures. Our product line of over 350 different items are all hand made one at a time. This offers us the flexibility to do custom items as well. We...
Hi I’m Nancy Fobért, my husband is Gary Fobért and together we are Fobért Designs. I was born in the lovely Finger Lakes Region of New York and raised in the Midwest. In 2007 we returned east to join my Father in the antique business. Our first encounter with tin ceiling tiles soon followed; it...