- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"Being in nature, climbing the trees and playing in swamps, set the childhood stage for my life's work. The sensation of beauty, peace, power, and greatness in nature guides and inspires me to see the underlying perfection in all things. My ability to see the external appearance and internal...
Acrylic paint on board. A brush, pallet knife and other tools are used to apply color, with paper and other materials used to create texture.
"Since graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture in 2001, I have spent much of my time designing different architectural projects all over the world. Drawing and sketching have always been a part of my life, especially during my years of training and working as an architect. At first...
ElevenEleven Studio, the company, was officially created in 2011 after many years of Elizabeth nagging Nathan to find a way to sell his art. Together they would attend local art shows frequently and realized that was the avenue they should take to get Nathan's art in front of people. The art...
"My passion is creating heirlooms on the wood lathe. I believe that beauty and functionality are not mutually exclusive. A salad bowl can be used for dinner, then placed back on the table as a decorative centerpiece. A vase holding red roses can be just as stunning when empty. Embellishments,...
I paint mural art using acrylic paint on interior and exterior walls. All designs are original. As featured in the Herald-Tribune
The creation of my acrylic paintings is achieved by the use of airbrush and traditional brush work. The work is done on both canvas and illustration board which is first primed and sanded to produce a smooth, tight and realistic subject. I strive to give the viewer a fresh, whimsical perspective of...
Sidney Carter has been a professional artist for the past 20 years. The youngest of nine brothers and sisters, two of Sidney's brothers who are also artists led the way for creative development by teaching him at a young age. With a belief that the Creator gifted him with a natural talent, Sidney...