- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
After turning to art as a second career in 2003, Fairfax VA artist Jill Banks dove in head first and has been up to her elbows in paint ever since. She’s set up her easel in towns all across the country and closer to home. Spent three days in her NYC hotel room shower equipped with floor to ceiling...
Organic and fossil materials are recycled out of nature. Materials are carved, inlaid, lapped, and made into beads. Some materials are set in hand fabricated precious metal settings.
Currently living in South Florida, I am always in my studio or scuba diving under the waves designing a wonderful new piece. My elegantly whimsical seaside collection embodies my appreciation and gratitude for the sea and nature. The process of carving, casting, and fabricating designs in...
"I am drawn to the qualities in my work that inspire my life. I like my work to exude strength in composition, color and texture. I employ bold brush strokes and will define objects with line to give them power. My compositions are straight forward, my color is brilliant and the line is strong. I...
"Ancient Mariners made fish rubbings (Gyotaku) while out at sea hundreds of years ago in Asian seas. These images captured what the fish looked like, while the actual fish would be cleaned and packed in salt boxes for the long trip home. Now you can own an Original Fish Rubbing I've made in Florida...
World traveler, Blair Barbour, spent her youth between the art scene in Philadelphia and skeet shooting in the back woods of Virginia. She is a big part of the local animal advocacy scene, winning Miss Pinup Philadelphia 2014 and helping to raise awareness for breed discrimination through the...
"Wood currently serves as the primary medium as I resurrect once living organisms into contemporary sculptural forms, giving them new life. A series of recent works display unique dendritic markings created by a process called “electrification”, using high voltage electricity to decorate the wood...
I grew up in an artistic environment where nature, exploration and creativity always took precedence over new age technology. When I was young, my mother started a gallery where she sold handmade sea glass jewelry, which showed me that an endeavor such as this could actually be a sustainable...
I create colorful, happy abstracts and expressionist faces and florals on canvas using acrylics, alcohol inks, paint pens and other materials and methods including collage.
I fabricate sterling &14kt. sheet w/hand tools & knowledge of traditional silversmithing; chasing, piercing, metal forming, hollowsheet construction, reticulation, soldering, forging, and stone setting.