- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"All of us at Wendy Kay Designs are extraordinarily proud to present our wearable, one of a kind jewelry art! Up until now we have only shown at juried fine art shows around the United States and that has allowed us to visit some of the most beautiful and sometimes remote parts of the country. ...
Born in Colombia as a child I was surrounded by beautiful gemstones; their colors, their energy, their magic. This passion grew much stronger while living in Asia, where I began working with artisans. Now, I design and create exclusive and limited statement jewelry pieces using sterling silver,...
Robert & Tor Erickson
Our story starts with a young man from Nebraska who decided he didn’t want to be a dentist after all and hitchhiked west to follow his dream of building furniture by hand. On arriving in California Robert Erickson met renowned poet Gary Snyder who invited the Nebraskan to spend a summer helping him...
"My name is Matt and I'm a proud father of two teenage sons. I recently left my job of 30 years to devote all of my time to being creative. I am a hands-on kind of guy that loves tinkering in the woodshop. After many years of ideas and plans roaming through my head, I've finally had many of those...
My jewelry features negative space and geometric lines. I take inspiration from mid-century design and architecture. Each piece of silver is cut, formed, soldered and polished or patinaed.
The Son of a Slovenian is a guy named Mitch Evans. A resident of Baton Rouge since the summer of 1976. And yes, he really is a son of a Slovenian. The name is a homage to his mother Joida Turk Evans, who planted the seed of artistic creativity long ago……a sincere thanks to this wonderful and...
"A lifelong Kansan, I balanced careers as an artisan and art educator until 2006, when I left teaching to devote full time to the creation of wood art. I have formal degrees in Craft Design and Education, but my technical woodworking skills are self-taught. I began selling work at art fairs while...
"I am the sole creator of each one of my jewelry designs. The process usually begins by laying out many colorful stones and rare fossils. The next step is sketching my design idea on paper, adding graceful lines that support the relationship of all pieces. Then each stone gets its own custom...
Vibrant Design One-of-a-Kind Fine Art Jewelry in 18 Karat and 22 Karat Gold. Hand crafted using the ancient Gold fushion technique of Granulation. Each piece designed around exotic colored gemstones.