- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Wrapping the body with my painting imagery, fine wearable silk becomes my canvas. The fluidity of applying color with dyes continues to captivate me as I continue to push the limits of dyeing. This medium provides a perfect process for interpreting the beauty and mystery of nature, and the body...
Reinhard Herzog learned his craft while studying to be a laboratory glass engineer at the Wertheim Academy for Glass in Germany. In 1977, he opened his own glass studio in Wertheim, and began the dream of bringing his visions of glass, "a child of light," to life. While Reinhard has worked at...
Heidi is one of the most distinctive, visionary designers in eye-catching knitwear fashion. Her style is consistently inventive, exciting and relentlessly surprising. Career #1 was all about music & a successful radio career that covered New York City, Chicago & Miami. Radio station voice...
Each piece is designed and built with natural materials- fossils, minerals, etc., or sculptural elements of glass and metal that are carved and cast in the studio. Occasionally "found" objects are also employed, all to produce compositions with texture and dimension, and great visual interest...
Deborah Hildinger received a Master of Fine Arts degree from Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas with a double major in Printmaking and Painting in 1979. Upon graduation, WED Show Production employed her as a finishing artist during the construction of EPCOT Center at Walt...
Born in Las Vegas, NV Currently residing in Dallas, TX This art form was born out of love for the land, a desire to create, and the availability of materials on hand. One of the most significant aspects of the process is collecting the materials that go into each piece. I gather where ever I go. I...
Sarah Hinds melts glass in many colors in her home studio furnace, inspired by the vivid colors and architectural forms found in the natural world. Glass, especially in it's molten form, is an addictive, seductive medium, and Sarah has been hooked for almost twenty years. Her open air studio is...
"Mosaics are made with individually cut pieces of glass applied to vessels then cemented in. Windows are done in copper foil method".
*/ "I've always had a passion for fashion and fiber so I started my company Knitty Gritty by Sara. My garments are made using a technique called nuno felting. I also love to eco print using gifts from the earth! "
I hand weave my fabrics on 8-harness foot-powered floor looms with colorful plant fiber yarns.