- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
I started blowing glass in 2006 at a small community college in Minnesota where I ended up graduating with an Associate of Arts degree and an Associate of Fine Arts degree and then transferred to a University in St. Paul, MN where I finished with a Bachelors of Science in Applied Mathematics and a...
Kevin was born in Munich, Germany. He currently lives in Scottsdale, Arizona where he designed and built his studio to fit the unique medium he works in; lamp worked glass. Being a pioneer in his medium of borosilicate glass, he created most of the tools he works with as they were not in...
Willy O'Neal began making shoes back in 1959 with a prominent shoe company in Maine. In 1985 he started a business focused on people to whom comfort and fit means everything. His wife Barb came on as a full-time shoemaker in 1993 after a 20-plus year nursing career. Using top-quality leathers,...
Michael has been blowing glass for 6 years, since catching the “bug” on a Celebrity Cruise ship which had 3 artists from Corning Museum of Glass giving demonstrations on board. Michael attended Jacksonville University for two years and then opened his own studio in Longwood, Florida, where he...
I graduated from the Columbus College of Art and Design in 2007. I have a Bachelors Degree in Fine art with a focus in Glass Blowing. My objective as an artist is to create aesthetic forms using incredibly rich colors and textures. Currently I am exploring the incalmo technique, and have been...
Clara Pacheco's collection of belts, bags, wrist cuffs, and bolos are hand-crafted one-of-a-kind pieces made using only authentic exotic skin products such as alligator, ostrich, shark skin, etc. "I hope you will discover your own inner wildness when you wear these one-of-a-kind works of art."
Steve Palmer has been working as an artist with a primary focus in glass since 1979. He began his study of glass blowing with Bob Toensing at ARCC and also completed the BFA program at the University of Minnesota with a focus in sculpture. Steve is currently involved with the production of two main...
Hand thrown stoneware or porcelain. Hand decorated with a technique called glaze trailing using my own glazes.
Get a glimpse of a true artist at work! Jack Pine has been blowing glass for over 20 years. He studied at the Columbus College of Art and Design before heading out West, where he mastered his technique in Seattle and Denver. His work has been featured in galleries and museums across the country....
Painted, laminated and cut glass in combination with cast glass, optical crystal and exotic stone.