- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Willy O'Neal began making shoes back in 1959 with a prominent shoe company in Maine. In 1985 he started a business focused on people to whom comfort and fit means everything. His wife Barb came on as a full-time shoemaker in 1993 after a 20-plus year nursing career. Using top-quality leathers,...
Michael has been blowing glass for 6 years, since catching the “bug” on a Celebrity Cruise ship which had 3 artists from Corning Museum of Glass giving demonstrations on board. Michael attended Jacksonville University for two years and then opened his own studio in Longwood, Florida, where he...
I graduated from the Columbus College of Art and Design in 2007. I have a Bachelors Degree in Fine art with a focus in Glass Blowing. My objective as an artist is to create aesthetic forms using incredibly rich colors and textures. Currently I am exploring the incalmo technique, and have been...
Clara Pacheco's collection of belts, bags, wrist cuffs, and bolos are hand-crafted one-of-a-kind pieces made using only authentic exotic skin products such as alligator, ostrich, shark skin, etc. "I hope you will discover your own inner wildness when you wear these one-of-a-kind works of art."
Steve Palmer has been working as an artist with a primary focus in glass since 1979. He began his study of glass blowing with Bob Toensing at ARCC and also completed the BFA program at the University of Minnesota with a focus in sculpture. Steve is currently involved with the production of two main...
Get a glimpse of a true artist at work! Jack Pine has been blowing glass for over 20 years. He studied at the Columbus College of Art and Design before heading out West, where he mastered his technique in Seattle and Denver. His work has been featured in galleries and museums across the country....
Thousands of my photographs are combined to create urban surrealism. There are 3 to 300 photos in each piece of art, printed on paper and canvas.
Painted, laminated and cut glass in combination with cast glass, optical crystal and exotic stone.
OLD WORLD CRAFTSMANSHIP, NEW WORLD DESIGNS We strive to create unique and quality treasure boxes that are hand crafted works of art using mixed media. The unique shape of the lid is our own design. It is raised with angled sides. This not only enhances light reflection, it also makes it much more...