- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Clara Pacheco's collection of belts, bags, wrist cuffs, and bolos are hand-crafted one-of-a-kind pieces made using only authentic exotic skin products such as alligator, ostrich, shark skin, etc. "I hope you will discover your own inner wildness when you wear these one-of-a-kind works of art."
Hand thrown stoneware or porcelain. Hand decorated with a technique called glaze trailing using my own glazes.
Materials are copper, aluminum and steel bend and shape metals according to the sketches.
"I am an artist blacksmith, the techniques I use have been used by smiths around the world for thousands of years. I use traditional forging techniques and joinery to create contemporary work. I start with metal cut to a predetermined length and heat it in one of my forges, I use both coke and...
Thousands of my photographs are combined to create urban surrealism. There are 3 to 300 photos in each piece of art, printed on paper and canvas.
He is an inspirational self-taught artist from Albany, Georgia. He grew up surrounded by African American art in his family home. He discovered his artistic talent in his senior year, where he was a standout Basketball Player at Westover High School. He has a passion for art and his work is full of...
"I am a full time metal sculptor from Massachusetts. I design both large-scale sculptures for individual installation with private collectors and temporary public exhibits full of multiple pieces. My love for art lies in abstract geometrics, and much of my body of work encompasses the clean simple...
Larry & Tracey Rogers
"LTR Pottery is owned by clay artist Larry and Tracey Rogers. With a studio in their home, they create unique one of a kind pieces that evoke the imagination as one contemplates how the artist created the piece. In 2004, Tracey gave Larry pottery lessons for an anniversary present. Larry took...
"A native of Michigan, I first began producing dimensional art in the early 1960’s in Savannah, Georgia. My first works used wooden frames and strategically placed parachute shroud lines. Since 1968 I have been working with metals and an oxygen/acetylene torch. Though some early pieces used such...
Born in Baltimore Maryland, Eric was brought up in a unique environment. Eric's father, Ed Shupe, took full custody of him and took him on a 9 year walk-about across the country. He grew up in nudist colonies, tree houses in the red wood forest, and in tiki huts on the beaches of Hawaii to name a...