- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
I’m a poet, a dancer, a singer, an actress and a decoupage collage master. An artist all my life, now I’m having a romance with glass. My beads are created in the magic of fire! I love color and movement, whimsical and funky, unique and rare, stylish and exquisite, unusual, esoteric, eccentric and...
"Art Speaks to us from beyond the limits of language. It wants to succeed and endure. For the viewer, it can be a window or better yet...a door. When I am creating something for the very first time, I am seeing something new that I have uncovered through the process of painting it. I have my...
I work in fine silver, precious metal, and clay and hand sculpt my designs. I add gems and patinas after firing at 1650 degrees in a kiln. The pieces are then hand finished and buffed to a high shine.
Alann J. Boatright
Although Alann attended the Colorado Institute of Art for Advertising design, he is self taught as a painter. Formerly a Super Realist, Alann has recently turned his brushes in a new direction, creating a completely new genre he calls Mechanical Surrealism. Known in the art circles for his rusted...
"Hello, my name is Rob Bolanos I have been very creative all my life but have never had the time to explore my Artistic side. I Never knew what type of Art that I would be good at or be excited about. When I was younger, I dabbled with Air brush and Pencil coloring but didn’t feel motivated with...
To create my Neo Pop Art paintings, I work free hand with very small brushes and visually break down my subject using large plains of bold color as an independent structural element. Sometimes the shapes are organic and other times more geometric. The subject dictates the flow of the painting. As...
Raised in Durham County, England, an exchange student visit to Florida eventually led to Michael's residency in the United States. A geographical cure to Wisconsin in 1979 resulted in a fortuitous visit to a used bookstore where he purchased a book on British Etchers. So engaged by this discovery,...
In my paintings, I try to tell the story of what I have seen. Rather than just painting a nice scene, I create an image that allows people to share my experience. I create this experience by using strong directional strokes and controlling the temperature of the colors used. I...
Lourdes Gomez is a Mexican artist currently living in Miami, Florida. She has over 20 years of uninterrupted experience which has allowed her to exhibit her work in many galleries, art festivals and successfully engage in a competitive art world. Her paintings are created on canvas. Each work of...
"Creating art is my recollection of fragments of emotions, moods and feelings that are transferred and visualized onto canvas. Art is for me a spontaneous and well defined form of expression that allows me to communicate visions of my world that I wish to share and every painting session is a...