- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Contemporary Visual Artist specializing in Expressive Fine Art. When the heart and soul collide in passion to bring Artwork that moves you to understand and appreciate life a little differently, that is where my paint brush lives!-Crystal Dombrosky. Self taught visual expressive Artist, Born and...
"I work in stoneware and porcelain, using slab, wheel and pinch methods to convey my ideas. I use images of the natural world—animal and plant images, textures and patterns".
"My work consists of sculptural handmade paper, both wall hung and free standing, inspired by nature; also hand bound journals and sketch books. My fiber is Kozo, the inner bark of a Thai mulberry".
Resin , inks , acrylics poured in layers of transparent and opaque colors adding depth , details and windows into a vibrant serene like sea and sedements.
Furniture in collaboration with the natural world. Botanically inspired stone and wood all worked by hand.
"Since childhood, I've always wanted to create works of art that impart distinct sensations of dynamic movement to their viewers, and I believe I have achieved this sensation in each of my creations. Above all, I love seeing viewers smile when they connect with the vitality of my silk mosaic art....
Joseph Craig English
From the beginning of his life, Joseph Craig English was destined to become an artist. His mother ordained it, telling his father before he was born, that if this baby was a boy he would be an artist. As soon as he was able to hold a brush, he was encouraged to paint. His early efforts were...
"In the creation of my work, I enjoy the challenge of watercolor and the freedom of acrylics. Interesting shapes, patterns, designs, and multiple images often find their way into my artwork in a variety of different styles. In 1990, I started my university series utilizing watercolor, acrylic and...
"With age comes beauty" Paper Cutz artist, Shari Escott, takes that saying literally. Shari creates collage art out of vintage paper. From newspaper to wallpaper, it’s never too old to find a home for one of her fabulous city skylines or images. Shari’s love for the past and drive to create has...