- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
There is no mystery to my art. I love what a line and tone can become and I draw what I like. I have always enjoyed drawing, yet when I completed one I wanted to keep it! In my search for a fine art medium that suited me, I found printmaking (especially etching) to be the perfect answer. Etching...
My interest in clothing design and construction goes back to my maternal grandmother who was an expert seamstress, albeit self-taught. Growing up in rural Union County, North Carolina, I learned through watching her the value and pride that comes from making something well from the best materials...
Welcome to the “Old Florida” art of Mike Williams. This amazing Tampa Bay artist is recognized for his vintage illustrations of times past. His drawings speak of time’s past, when boats flew and fish stories were true. They invite you to tell your own stories and dream of tales yet to be told. Mike...
Richard Wilson is a visual artist who uses reality and creativity to produce images that reflect the beauty in the world around him. After graduating from South West Edgecombe High School in Pinetops NC, he attended Barton College to pursue his dream. There he studied Communications Art and began...
Elaine and Jerry Yang
3-D Design DYNAMIC cut fashion with special selected fabric to balance art of color, pattern & style.
Xiao Xia Zhang
Xiao Xia Zhang is an accomplished award winning artist and teacher who uses the same techniques, to create exquisite embroidery, that have been used for the last 2000 years. Her unique talents give life to her art. Her flowers bloom, the birds sing and the world is alive in the silk thread that she...