- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
My sculpture is motivated by a love of materials and an endless desire to construct, with respect for technical skill and detail. My art is driven by its creation and has continued to grow more complex in content and structure compelled by my urge to question, inform, and create.
Ceramic artist, Amy Goldstein-Rice is a native of Spartanburg, SC. She received her BA in Studio Art from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and studied ceramics with a number of established artists at arts and crafts schools throughout the southeast : Rising Fawn Pottery Workshop,...
"Life is a journey; we all evolve into what we are at the present based on the experiences of our past. I have been studying pottery and creating clay sculptures for over 20 years. I have found that all my life experiences have influenced how I create my art. My life journey started in the Medical...
Gordon's goal as an artist is to elevate the viewer beyond the everyday experience to take the viewer beyond the commonplace, to the unexpected and exceptional. However, Brenda's approach to her art, much like her approach to life, is neither esoteric nor ostentatious, but is rather refreshingly...
John was born and raised on St Thomas, in the US Virgin Islands. Already an accomplished sand sculptor by age 5, John grew up swimming, snorkeling, and observing fish and other sea life in the beautiful island waters, and pursuing his passion for art. He has now combined two of his favorite past...
The bronze sculptures are cast using a lost wax process, and given a patina to give them color.