- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
All works were made on rag paper using AKUA printing ink. Drypoint was the printing process used and is typically done on a copper plate where a needle is used to scratch the image into the plate.
Born in Matanzas, Cuba in 1966. Flandez initiated his career becoming a pioneer of his time at the Adult Amateur School of Arts Wilfredo Lam in Matanzas at the age of nine, where he unravels his passion for the sculptures, simultanuesly he started studying at the EVA, Vocational School of Arts in...
My work continues a long exploration of the importance and possibility of finding balance in all things. Dense cold steel is worked into light, floating, seemingly impossibly balanced shapes. Organic elements of rock and wood are integrated into the work at times bringing an additional element of...
Ruth and David Jellema
Fabrications are lightweight wall sculptures completely handmade from multiple layers of hardened fabric. They are created individually in the studio of husband-and-wife team David Jellema and Ruth Petersen Jellema in Rockford, Michigan. Designs range from small, whimsical plaques to large life...
My goal as a photographer is to capture images that invite the viewer to pause and take a closer look at the beautiful world around us that in our busy lives often escapes our attention. I look for scenery, objects and phenomena that speak of beauty and serenity, with the hope that they will ...
I am an artist from Long Island and, although I do work in oils, I specialize in soft ground etchings that have a “painterly” effect. My inspirations are land and sea scapes-- scenes not only of local beaches but also of rural mountain areas. I work full time as an artist and especially with the...
John Kessler’s chosen medium, sculpture, serves as a lens to the serenity and truth of the wild. He peers through this lens, observes the full splendor and substance of what lies beneath, and then creates it anew. As an artist, John specializes in the wildlife abundant in 18th-century Ohio, where...