- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
My company is based on the belief that my customers crave individual, hand-crafted designs. I am committed to creating one-of-a-kind pieces of jewelry. All materials are of the finest quality, mined from around the world. I hand pick the pearls & stones you see and search for the best prices on...
Dave and Cathy Davis
"Our designs are rendered through a process of using casting, polishing, and various stone setting methods."
*/ I strive for beauty in my life and in my work as an artist. I have a need for fulfillment in my life and I achieve this through creating unique and beautiful one of a kind pieces. My love for architecture, art, and music are the main influence in my work. I achieve this balance in my work...
I believe simple is beautiful. In life and in design. I hope to make jewelry that is unique, yet beautiful in it's simplicity. Please check out my about page to read more about me and my work. Follow me on instagram @sdjewelry
As we experience one moment in time we are informed by the past and look toward the mystery of the next. My work combines the long tradition of quilting with a variety of textiles made from ancient woven forms of ikat and hand dyed cottons and silks. These forms transcend cultural boundaries and...
"Hand Jive started in the mid 90's out of a love of fashion and art. The vision for the company originated from frustration during monthly shopping trips, unable to find interesting, (and flattering) clothing for the "post junior" masses. That's when we started doing monthly "studio nights",...
I am Cindy Devine from Tarpon Springs Florida. My jewelry business started out with my obsession with jewelry and collecting it! So I decided to make it instead. After a trip to a bead and craft shop, the purchase of some beads and a magazine for inspiration; I was hooked.
"I use sterling silver & found objects soldered & set together to create wearable objects that reference anatomy, nature & the mechanical highlighting the collective & diverse strength of femininity".
"Janet Donnangelo's work has a natural theme. Vines may adorn a piece or erupt through vessel walls creating a dramatic effect. Nature abounds from her work as she combines wheel thrown vessels and hand-made leaf interpretations to form her signature style. She enjoys creating both functional and...
Jerry Ann Dowdle
"My goal is to transform used (tattered) textiles into wearables that are thought provoking, aesthetically pleasing, and flattering to wear. Recycled wool sweater fiber, for example, is manipulated using a combination of felting, dying, and sewing techniques. The loosely woven wool fiber is...