- (-) Remove artist filter artist
- (-) Remove crafter filter crafter
- books Apply books filter
- candles Apply candles filter
- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- clothing Apply clothing filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- dips & sauces Apply dips & sauces filter
- doll clothing Apply doll clothing filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fabric Apply fabric filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- floral Apply floral filter
- food Apply food filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- green market - food Apply green market - food filter
- hair accessories Apply hair accessories filter
- handbags Apply handbags filter
- hats Apply hats filter
- home goods Apply home goods filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- lotions & skin care Apply lotions & skin care filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- misc Apply misc filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- paper art Apply paper art filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- pet accesories Apply pet accesories filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Justin and Melanie McKenney
"The inspiration to create our line of slip-cast functional pottery comes from nature. By translating nature's designs into clay we are able to invoke a new appreciation for everyday objects. Fruits and vegetables have such a variety of shapes, colors, and textures. We are intrigued by the...
My raku is unique because of the copper raku glaze that I developed. The magic of the fire brings out the colors of copper. Each piece captures the fire in a different way and the end result is that each piece, either hand built or thrown, has its own unique colors. I love to design and build a...
People have always been curious to learn about the creative process. “Where do you get your ideas?… How long does it take?… Do you draw it first?”… etc. When I am asked these questions, here is what I have to say about my process: In the past, I have occasionally had a complete and preconceived...
"Hand built high fire white stoneware organic forms. Glazed with copper greens and over glazes".
Susan Painter’s sought after “Beachware” pottery is as practical as it is whimsical. Each unique piece comes handpainted in bright Key West colors or in lively tropical colors. All are handmade by the artist on the potter’s wheel, many with hand crafted attachments, such as palm trees, fish, and...
Materials are copper, aluminum and steel bend and shape metals according to the sketches.
Russell and Merri Peters
The talented husband and wife team have worked together for 25 years, finding inspiration for their art amid their travels across the United States. Russell sculpts the low fired pottery and Merri brings it to life, hand-painting each piece with vibrant acrylic colors.
Established in 1983, I have exhibited in several solo exhibits and group shows. I now spend my time exhibiting in Fine Art shows up and down the East coast and adventuring out West. Each piece of high fire stoneware clay is wheel thrown or slab built and has been fired to appx. 2300* My whimsical...