- books Apply books filter
- candies Apply candies filter
- candles Apply candles filter
- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- clothing Apply clothing filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- dips & sauces Apply dips & sauces filter
- doll clothing Apply doll clothing filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fabric Apply fabric filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- floral Apply floral filter
- food Apply food filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- green market - food Apply green market - food filter
- hair accessories Apply hair accessories filter
- handbags Apply handbags filter
- hats Apply hats filter
- home goods Apply home goods filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- lotions & skin care Apply lotions & skin care filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- misc Apply misc filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- paper art Apply paper art filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- pet accesories Apply pet accesories filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
I have been a weaver/woodworker for nearly 45 years. With the gift of a loom while in college at Michigan State University I started to learn and understand the diverse uses for woven fabrics mixed with other materials especially woods and metals. Graduating in 1972 with a degree in Arts and...
My artwork has been involved with such a unique style that distintive strokes and purity of a color are prominent. Oil-pastel being major medium of an artwork, yet pre-applying Gouache on a board enables an artwork to become more vivid and conspicuous. The uniqueness of my drawings springs from my...
All works were made on rag paper using AKUA printing ink. Drypoint was the printing process used and is typically done on a copper plate where a needle is used to scratch the image into the plate.
I am a utilitarian potter, sculptural ceramicists, and painter. I use a porcelain clay body and fire to cone 6. I use acrylic paint and I use a woodblock process in some of my paintings.
For Lee Hazelgrove, art is best broken down into two parts, not necessarily equal in nature: process and the tangible object. Paramount to him is process. The act of creating. The doing. It represents activity, thought, creative impulse, the channeling of product. Hazelgrove’s playground lies...
What you will see here are a variety of rugs made by different techniques, woven, tufted and hooked and a combination of all three. Many of the rugs are made with a shuttle hook, a wooden and brass hand tool distinctly American in origin (1870) and with a later hand tool, a Rumpelstiltskin hand...
"In my years at USF, I learned how to transform a smooth, flat sheet of paper into a representation of depth and dimension. Over time, a unique and personal style emerged, employing clay to achieve that vision of a 3-dimensions with flowing structure. The sculpture was born from a quest for surface...
Wrapping the body with my painting imagery, fine wearable silk becomes my canvas. The fluidity of applying color with dyes continues to captivate me as I continue to push the limits of dyeing. This medium provides a perfect process for interpreting the beauty and mystery of nature, and the body...
Heidi is one of the most distinctive, visionary designers in eye-catching knitwear fashion. Her style is consistently inventive, exciting and relentlessly surprising. Career #1 was all about music & a successful radio career that covered New York City, Chicago & Miami. Radio station voice...
*/ "I've always had a passion for fashion and fiber so I started my company Knitty Gritty by Sara. My garments are made using a technique called nuno felting. I also love to eco print using gifts from the earth! "