- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove floral filter floral
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Evan Everhart is a self-taught metal sculptor, creating art full-time for 19 years. He gained experience with metal working at a local steel company for 10 years. Passion for the arts and nature led him to create art from steel, challenging himself to transform scrap metal into a strong and...
The process of making a bowl is work intensive with 13 different steps. The pieces we make are air-dryed & hand-turned on a lathe. We then sand each piece by hand with different grades of sand paper. After we sand the piece, we then buff each piece until we get the look & feel we want. Once...
I hand build functional art pottery using an earthenware clay I make, creating usable food-safe pots more durable than traditional earthenware from Italy or Mexico. I hand build each piece, pinching coils and rolling out slabs. I can drape over shapes, slice then reassemble, pinching, paddling and...
A union between sculpture and painting. Bronze and ceramic sculptures with painted ceramic bowls.
The word “ceramic” often invokes mental images of stately vases, glazed plates and earthen jugs. However, Justine Ferreri sculpts an entire world all her own, populated with fantasy creatures and capricious figures, created using the same techniques and materials. Every piece is infused with a...
David was born and raised in Puerto Rico. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from the School of Fine Arts in San Juan, Puerto Rico with a BA in Fine Arts, with a major in Sculpture. As a student he won several important awards and grants and was able to exhibit his work in one of the most prominent Art...
Chris Fitzgerald is a modern metal sculptor, his primary medium being steel. Born and raised in Pennsylvania's Laurel Highlands region, Chris' art reflects the widely organic flow of the world surrounding him. His unique ability to bring a natural and organic feel to such a cold, hard medium sets...
My passion is Art. For the past 26 years I have traveled this amazing country finding inspiration for my handmade copper sculptures. Nature inspires me and I find a muse in many people that I meet along the way. Each piece is carefully handcrafted and finished with rich patina and sealed for...
Ben Foster… Living near the Wind River Mountains in Wyoming with his wife and three children, Ben draws his inspiration from the beautiful surroundings and abundant wildlife. His desire to sculpt began at the age of nineteen. Today, more than 20 years later, his works are displayed throughout...
Pamela England and Frank Borelli
Frank's "Borelli Bags" was born in 1972 in New York City and in 1989 merged with Pam's "England Leather" in Gloversville, New York. Since then, original Borelli Bag designs have been hand crafted and produced by England Leather from the leathers that made Gloversville, New York Internationally...