- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Michael grew up in Albany, Georgia. He later moved to Atlanta and graduated from the Art Institute of Atlanta. After spending most of his life in the capital of the New South, Michael considers himself a native of Atlanta - a city that has the best of everything he loves. As a child, Michael lived...
I have a true passion for vibrant clean color. So, I incorporated it my love of vibrant color and traditional silk painting techniques to create several beautiful collections. I seek to create the perfect item to complete your favorite outfit, or even better help create your new favorite outfit....
My photographic journey was born out of my love of travel, something I had discovered long before I ever picked up a serious camera. I had a small point and shoot to take snapshots of places I'd been and people I'd met and on occasion attempted and "artsy" shot. It wasn't until halfway through a...
Designs are pencil drawn on white silk, outlined with resist, painted with silk dyes, steamed and set for 2 hours.
"It is my hope to capture images that will inspire people to get out and enjoy nature for themselves. There's nothing quite like seeing a beautiful landscape with your own eyes, taking it all in with a deep breath, to make you feel more alive than ever. "
Each figure begins with its head - colored pencil on monostyrene or polymer clay. It is merged with shaped fabric. All is detailed with stones, metal, glass, fiber and found objects. I hope my creations "speak" to you, both visually and through the messages inherent to the pieces.