- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove digital art filter digital art
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"Ironwood & Vine Studio Is the Creative venture of Dean L. Myton It is my goal to create functional art from found objects, unique recycled materials, and fabricated steel. Items that reuse what others discard and give them a new life to enhance their environment rather than burden it. Where...
"Using the finest would Mother Nature can provide. I have been using traditional joint such as mortis".
on Nelson teaches seminars across the U.S., and has won many awards for his woodcarvings at various woodcarving shows. But his greatest satisfaction comes from seeing the joy on people's faces when they choose one of his carvings for their collections. In addition to the galleries carrying his...
"Handmade stoneware pottery..functional and decorative pieces fired to 2350 degrees in a gas kiln..dinnerware sets, cookware, vases, etc.."
Richard G. Nolan A self-described perfectionist, Rich expressed his creative side as a youth by drawing in pencil, winning a Gold Key award in high school. Then, by chance, he was introduced to mechanical drafting, which was embraced as a new art form and showed the way to his calling as a...
Hand thrown stoneware or porcelain. Hand decorated with a technique called glaze trailing using my own glazes.
"Nautical birds, fish and mammals landscaped with natural driftwood bases to decorate the home, office or business."
From reclaimed wood I lathe turn; bowls, vases, platters and lamps. Crushed stone and metal inlays.