- (-) Remove bronze sculpture filter bronze sculpture
- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Megan has been designing clothing for over 25 years and designs her patterns with a fine flattering line in mind. The fabulous colors, shimmering and embroidered silks, cottons and velvets are combined to make her signature reversible jackets. The clothing looks great and feels soft and sumptuous...
Alexander Brown grew up on Bayou Pierre in Louisiana. The sites and sounds of the bayou influenced his subject and his medium. He began to sculpt in 1987, using cypress reclaimed from the swamp. His sculptures are carved from a single, massive block of wood. He works with many native southern...
Combining function with artistic expression has always been an attraction for me. Artists like Isamu Noguchi and Wendell Castle most profoundly influenced me in their mastery of this domain. The notion of drama and elegance expressed in a common functional entity has an impact that should not...
"My hybrid optical art printmaking process can be used to create either animated graphics or three-dimensional imagery. The basis for my art is a technique invented in the early 1900s to make 3D pictures that could be viewed without special glasses or viewing instruments. The ability to create...
Neil R. Brown is a self-taught photographer with a BA in Fine Arts from the Kansas City Art Institute. Neil uses natural light to capture the mood and feel of the places he travels and people he meets. Neil specializes in black and white photographs developed in a dark room. He has recently started...
''My photographic journey began with love. I shared many years with a great dog, and bff Spark. Together we hiked countless miles through the woods, across mountains, down sidewalks and along two oceans. It was during this time I purchased my first Nikon SLR to document our companionship and...
Michael grew up in Albany, Georgia. He later moved to Atlanta and graduated from the Art Institute of Atlanta. After spending most of his life in the capital of the New South, Michael considers himself a native of Atlanta - a city that has the best of everything he loves. As a child, Michael lived...
"We use the best gems stones, Swarovski crystals & glass beads with sustainable sterling silver, raw copper, and permanently colored wire to create tree pendants that are affordable for every budget".