- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"My name is Matt and I'm a proud father of two teenage sons. I recently left my job of 30 years to devote all of my time to being creative. I am a hands-on kind of guy that loves tinkering in the woodshop. After many years of ideas and plans roaming through my head, I've finally had many of those...
The Son of a Slovenian is a guy named Mitch Evans. A resident of Baton Rouge since the summer of 1976. And yes, he really is a son of a Slovenian. The name is a homage to his mother Joida Turk Evans, who planted the seed of artistic creativity long ago……a sincere thanks to this wonderful and...
"A lifelong Kansan, I balanced careers as an artisan and art educator until 2006, when I left teaching to devote full time to the creation of wood art. I have formal degrees in Craft Design and Education, but my technical woodworking skills are self-taught. I began selling work at art fairs while...
Evan Everhart is a self-taught metal sculptor, creating art full-time for 19 years. He gained experience with metal working at a local steel company for 10 years. Passion for the arts and nature led him to create art from steel, challenging himself to transform scrap metal into a strong and...
The process of making a bowl is work intensive with 13 different steps. The pieces we make are air-dryed & hand-turned on a lathe. We then sand each piece by hand with different grades of sand paper. After we sand the piece, we then buff each piece until we get the look & feel we want. Once...
A union between sculpture and painting. Bronze and ceramic sculptures with painted ceramic bowls.
The word “ceramic” often invokes mental images of stately vases, glazed plates and earthen jugs. However, Justine Ferreri sculpts an entire world all her own, populated with fantasy creatures and capricious figures, created using the same techniques and materials. Every piece is infused with a...
With Optical Escapes, contemporary artist Shanna Ferris, creates eye-catching photographic metal wall art. All imagery is infused INTO an aluminum panel through a professional dye-sublimation process, not just printed on top of it. This makes a more radiant print than you could ever get with...
David was born and raised in Puerto Rico. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from the School of Fine Arts in San Juan, Puerto Rico with a BA in Fine Arts, with a major in Sculpture. As a student he won several important awards and grants and was able to exhibit his work in one of the most prominent Art...
Chris Fitzgerald is a modern metal sculptor, his primary medium being steel. Born and raised in Pennsylvania's Laurel Highlands region, Chris' art reflects the widely organic flow of the world surrounding him. His unique ability to bring a natural and organic feel to such a cold, hard medium sets...