- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"My work is kiln-fired. I create my pieces with hand cut sheet glass, frits, powders, & stringers. I love to design as I go."
Inspiration and ideas for my work seem to have been stored in my mind for many years for I am overflowing with new ideas and techniques that help me create my own style of work. Mixing traditional and contemporary art glass designs allows me to use a progressive approach to glass blowing....
My art glass creations fuse color, light, texture, and depth with fluid movement that stimulates the senses and excites the imagination. The unique, sculptural effect is accentuated by the integration of metal to add dimension and structure to the piece. As an artist, I am committed to working...
People have always been curious to learn about the creative process. “Where do you get your ideas?… How long does it take?… Do you draw it first?”… etc. When I am asked these questions, here is what I have to say about my process: In the past, I have occasionally had a complete and preconceived...
"I have enjoyed making things for as long as I can remember. For many of my years I sold my wares at Art & Craft shows throughout the Upper Midwest. In 2008 I moved from Minnesota to Missouri and am now semi-retired. I am enjoying the great fortune of having a home studio on Table Rock Lake in...
"My artwork is original designs made of stained glass. I specialize in large murals primarily of nature".
I started blowing glass in 2006 at a small community college in Minnesota where I ended up graduating with an Associate of Arts degree and an Associate of Fine Arts degree and then transferred to a University in St. Paul, MN where I finished with a Bachelors of Science in Applied Mathematics and a...
Kevin was born in Munich, Germany. He currently lives in Scottsdale, Arizona where he designed and built his studio to fit the unique medium he works in; lamp worked glass. Being a pioneer in his medium of borosilicate glass, he created most of the tools he works with as they were not in...
Michael has been blowing glass for 6 years, since catching the “bug” on a Celebrity Cruise ship which had 3 artists from Corning Museum of Glass giving demonstrations on board. Michael attended Jacksonville University for two years and then opened his own studio in Longwood, Florida, where he...
I graduated from the Columbus College of Art and Design in 2007. I have a Bachelors Degree in Fine art with a focus in Glass Blowing. My objective as an artist is to create aesthetic forms using incredibly rich colors and textures. Currently I am exploring the incalmo technique, and have been...