- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Ceramic artist, Amy Goldstein-Rice is a native of Spartanburg, SC. She received her BA in Studio Art from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and studied ceramics with a number of established artists at arts and crafts schools throughout the southeast : Rising Fawn Pottery Workshop,...
Gordon's goal as an artist is to elevate the viewer beyond the everyday experience to take the viewer beyond the commonplace, to the unexpected and exceptional. However, Brenda's approach to her art, much like her approach to life, is neither esoteric nor ostentatious, but is rather refreshingly...
John was born and raised on St Thomas, in the US Virgin Islands. Already an accomplished sand sculptor by age 5, John grew up swimming, snorkeling, and observing fish and other sea life in the beautiful island waters, and pursuing his passion for art. He has now combined two of his favorite past...
The bronze sculptures are cast using a lost wax process, and given a patina to give them color.
It all started when… I was just a wee lad when my Mother said my coloring book would look a lot better if I kept my coloring inside the lines. I thought, Waaaaat? That’s how it all started. I did my best to do as she said, to color inside the lines, but those neatly drawn lines were so darn...
I use White Portland Cement applied to balloons hung from the ceiling in four stages for the form and a funnel for the base which is sanded airbrushed and polyurethaned to create the finished product. ~Ronald
"“In my metal art, I work to achieve bold, expressive lines that create patterns. Each patterned layer working in contrast, struggling to set itself apart yet finding completion as a whole.” Metal has always been my calling, beginning with jewelry in high school. Considering myself...
Born in Matanzas, Cuba in 1966. Flandez initiated his career becoming a pioneer of his time at the Adult Amateur School of Arts Wilfredo Lam in Matanzas at the age of nine, where he unravels his passion for the sculptures, simultanuesly he started studying at the EVA, Vocational School of Arts in...
Born in Las Vegas, NV Currently residing in Dallas, TX This art form was born out of love for the land, a desire to create, and the availability of materials on hand. One of the most significant aspects of the process is collecting the materials that go into each piece. I gather where ever I go. I...