- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Brett Miley photographs endangered wildlife, then slices and rearranges the images digitally to create these beautiful mandalas. Meditation is a vital part of her creative process in making the essence of each image shine through to the viewer. The images are printed on aluminum circles of varying...
Kiln formed glass artist utilizing newly developed technique to make sheet glass for creating my art.
"My work is kiln-fired. I create my pieces with hand cut sheet glass, frits, powders, & stringers. I love to design as I go."
Inspiration and ideas for my work seem to have been stored in my mind for many years for I am overflowing with new ideas and techniques that help me create my own style of work. Mixing traditional and contemporary art glass designs allows me to use a progressive approach to glass blowing....
My art glass creations fuse color, light, texture, and depth with fluid movement that stimulates the senses and excites the imagination. The unique, sculptural effect is accentuated by the integration of metal to add dimension and structure to the piece. As an artist, I am committed to working...
"I have enjoyed making things for as long as I can remember. For many of my years I sold my wares at Art & Craft shows throughout the Upper Midwest. In 2008 I moved from Minnesota to Missouri and am now semi-retired. I am enjoying the great fortune of having a home studio on Table Rock Lake in...
"My artwork is original designs made of stained glass. I specialize in large murals primarily of nature".
I incorporate smooth and textured cowhide to create unique, one-of-a-kind accessories.
I started blowing glass in 2006 at a small community college in Minnesota where I ended up graduating with an Associate of Arts degree and an Associate of Fine Arts degree and then transferred to a University in St. Paul, MN where I finished with a Bachelors of Science in Applied Mathematics and a...
Kevin was born in Munich, Germany. He currently lives in Scottsdale, Arizona where he designed and built his studio to fit the unique medium he works in; lamp worked glass. Being a pioneer in his medium of borosilicate glass, he created most of the tools he works with as they were not in...