- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
The word “ceramic” often invokes mental images of stately vases, glazed plates and earthen jugs. However, Justine Ferreri sculpts an entire world all her own, populated with fantasy creatures and capricious figures, created using the same techniques and materials. Every piece is infused with a...
With Optical Escapes, contemporary artist Shanna Ferris, creates eye-catching photographic metal wall art. All imagery is infused INTO an aluminum panel through a professional dye-sublimation process, not just printed on top of it. This makes a more radiant print than you could ever get with...
David was born and raised in Puerto Rico. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from the School of Fine Arts in San Juan, Puerto Rico with a BA in Fine Arts, with a major in Sculpture. As a student he won several important awards and grants and was able to exhibit his work in one of the most prominent Art...
Chris Fitzgerald is a modern metal sculptor, his primary medium being steel. Born and raised in Pennsylvania's Laurel Highlands region, Chris' art reflects the widely organic flow of the world surrounding him. His unique ability to bring a natural and organic feel to such a cold, hard medium sets...
My passion is Art. For the past 26 years I have traveled this amazing country finding inspiration for my handmade copper sculptures. Nature inspires me and I find a muse in many people that I meet along the way. Each piece is carefully handcrafted and finished with rich patina and sealed for...
Florida inspired stained & fused glass.Bullseye, Kokomo,Wissmatch,Spectrum glass,dichroics,mottles along with bevels,gems & pearls create Florida life. Many pieces are framed in 140 yr barn wood or lobster trap wood. Mick draws and creates his artwork his studio at home in Hudson, FL. He...
Ben Foster… Living near the Wind River Mountains in Wyoming with his wife and three children, Ben draws his inspiration from the beautiful surroundings and abundant wildlife. His desire to sculpt began at the age of nineteen. Today, more than 20 years later, his works are displayed throughout...
The history of glassblowing and the fact that it has hardly changed over the past 2,000 years is what I respect and admire. The only thing that has changed is technology and how we achieve our heat. Glassblowing is an art form that not anybody can do at any time. You cannot go to the art supply...
Pamela England and Frank Borelli
Frank's "Borelli Bags" was born in 1972 in New York City and in 1989 merged with Pam's "England Leather" in Gloversville, New York. Since then, original Borelli Bag designs have been hand crafted and produced by England Leather from the leathers that made Gloversville, New York Internationally...
Form = Essence The search for pure form is a passion for me. By that, I mean the distillation of discovered form into it’s minimal essence -what can and cannot be taken away without destroying the integrity of the form. I have sought to carry this philosophy, developed in my earlier career as a...