- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"Jame Klinger is an artist, musician, and teacher. He has a bachelor's degree in Art Education from Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio, and he has studied at Central State University in Wilberforce, Ohio, and Sinclair College in Dayton. James' ceramic sculpture and pottery are represented in...
Exquisite blending of the finest linen, silk, cotton & applique makes my work deliqhtfully unique.
"As a passionate fiber designer, I believe every woman deserves to be wrapped in her own unique piece of art, regardless of her size, age or the color of her skin. My mind and my heart are always ready to create somethings outstanding; garments that will make her feel special every time she wears...
Ira and Sue Lances
Ira & Sue Lances of Staten Island New York began making Wearables back in 1980 in NYC. As the items became more artsy, Ira & Sue felt the need to start selling their one-of-a-kind jackets and scarves at various Art & Craft shows throughout the country. Many of the venues they currently...
I began my clay career while attending high school at Heights High School located in Wichita, Kansas during my sophomore year, 1976. My high school teacher, Terry Aikins was a great instructor and mentor. I remained close to him until his death in 2005. He encouraged me to attend my first art...
My inspiration is to bring beauty, artfulness and functionality to simple yet dynamic designs. Silk is my canvas. Utilizing a technique similar to water-color, I hand-dye and detail an array of unusual silks, exploring the interplay of color, texture and shape. Each one-of-a-kind garment and...
Hand made clay plaques, switch plate covers and sculptures by the Lee family. All art works are created and made in Palm Coast, FL
Tanya Leslie has been creating original pottery for the past 11 years or so. Nothing else I saw matched the depth and detail in the floral designs seen here. Notice all those color variations! It's not surprising that Tanya's booth was very busy - she's a friendly artist with a great laugh and...
After retirement from a career in the Computer Industry, boredom set in! I began knitting, a skill I had learned as a child. I was enthralled by the changes in the yarns and color ways, and they inspired me to create my own designs. When I was out in one of my creations, people would ask to...