- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Jeff and Kathy King
I use high-fired clay and slab-building techniques to create these odd spin offs of birds and sea creatures, many with human-like traits and habits. Some are mounted on wood backgrounds that I make.
"My life changing experience brought me to the Art of painting on Silk. From 1966 to 1969 I was a United States Peace Corps Volunteer in the Luzon Mountains of the Philippines. Here I developed my strong interest in orchids and orchid collecting. Upon finishing my Peace Corps program I went to Java...
"Jame Klinger is an artist, musician, and teacher. He has a bachelor's degree in Art Education from Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio, and he has studied at Central State University in Wilberforce, Ohio, and Sinclair College in Dayton. James' ceramic sculpture and pottery are represented in...
Exquisite blending of the finest linen, silk, cotton & applique makes my work deliqhtfully unique.
Scott & Victoria LaCosse
Inspiration “As natives of Michigan, it’s easy to find inspiration for our work in the natural beauty that surrounds us every day. Growing up in the Upper Peninsula (Scott), and on a centennial farm in southwestern Michigan (Victoria), we fondly recall the rugged wilderness, the breathtaking Lake...
"As a passionate fiber designer, I believe every woman deserves to be wrapped in her own unique piece of art, regardless of her size, age or the color of her skin. My mind and my heart are always ready to create somethings outstanding; garments that will make her feel special every time she wears...
Ira and Sue Lances
Ira & Sue Lances of Staten Island New York began making Wearables back in 1980 in NYC. As the items became more artsy, Ira & Sue felt the need to start selling their one-of-a-kind jackets and scarves at various Art & Craft shows throughout the country. Many of the venues they currently...
I began my clay career while attending high school at Heights High School located in Wichita, Kansas during my sophomore year, 1976. My high school teacher, Terry Aikins was a great instructor and mentor. I remained close to him until his death in 2005. He encouraged me to attend my first art...