- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Tanya Leslie has been creating original pottery for the past 11 years or so. Nothing else I saw matched the depth and detail in the floral designs seen here. Notice all those color variations! It's not surprising that Tanya's booth was very busy - she's a friendly artist with a great laugh and...
Sheila Litke Litke
Sheila Litke lives on a large bison ranch in Western Nebraska. The pots are made on the wheel, by hand and in some cases with a mold.
Steven Lloyd Lloyd
"Ground metal art is a very unique and abstract style of artwork. It blends well with just about any modern contemporary setting. The possibilities are virtually endless with this type of artwork. I create all my paintings by hand with the use of the industry’s top products. Each and every design...
Thoraine & Machon Loyd/ Kennedy
"Wheel thrown and hand built pottery on porcelain and white stoneware with original crystalline glazes by a mother daughter pair of artists. We currently sell only at Art and Craft shows in the Tampa Bay area and New England- we do not have a store or regular business hours."
Roberta & William Manly
We make handcrafted jewelry with flameworked and fused glass, enamel, silver, copper, and semi-precious stones. Flameworked glass is a medium increasingly appearing in our work. We value the gorgeous color palate of opaque, transparent and reactive glass available today, as well as its decorative...
My fourth grade teacher asked each of us what we wanted to be when we grew up and without hesitation I decided that I would become an artist. As the years passed my convictions only grew stronger. It seemed it was not only a vocation, but some inner calling that I could not deviate from. After...
My process is an acid etch technique, primarily used in making jewelry. I work with mainly copper for its beauty and richness. All of my framed pieces are mounted to the outside of the glass. It is an optical illusion which allows for a tactile experience. Living where I do, I am drawn to Florida...
Scott and Jenny Martin
Our designs emphasize vivid eye catching custom made glazes. We imbue each form with a soft subtle motion inspired by water and waves. We make both large scale decorative vases and wall art, as well as high end unique functional wares. The appreciation for symmetry and line is present in every...