- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Bob and Mark Matthews
"I combine metals such as copper, brass, aluminum, steel and stainless steel with lacquer, patinas, and other processes to create three-dimensional wall sculptures, most are free form, some framed".
Everything that I do is freehand!!! I never use computers, stencils, compasses, rulers, or a magnifying glass! It's just my steady hand, imagination, and good eye sight! I just create what I feel!
Justin and Melanie McKenney
"The inspiration to create our line of slip-cast functional pottery comes from nature. By translating nature's designs into clay we are able to invoke a new appreciation for everyday objects. Fruits and vegetables have such a variety of shapes, colors, and textures. We are intrigued by the...
My raku is unique because of the copper raku glaze that I developed. The magic of the fire brings out the colors of copper. Each piece captures the fire in a different way and the end result is that each piece, either hand built or thrown, has its own unique colors. I love to design and build a...
People have always been curious to learn about the creative process. “Where do you get your ideas?… How long does it take?… Do you draw it first?”… etc. When I am asked these questions, here is what I have to say about my process: In the past, I have occasionally had a complete and preconceived...
"Hand built high fire white stoneware organic forms. Glazed with copper greens and over glazes".
Susan Painter’s sought after “Beachware” pottery is as practical as it is whimsical. Each unique piece comes handpainted in bright Key West colors or in lively tropical colors. All are handmade by the artist on the potter’s wheel, many with hand crafted attachments, such as palm trees, fish, and...