- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Jeff & Michelle Cobble
Each of our images are shot by Jeffrey or Michelle Cobble and painstakingly edited and critiqued by both. Each image is then printed and proofed at the largest offered size before final printing on the finest archivable paper. Each image is offered in limited print quantities, signed and numbered....
Center Earth Pottery creates beautiful, functional hand-crafted pottery, tableware and giftware. All glazes are lead-free, oven safe, microwave safe and dishwasher safe. Decorative items for every room in the house!
Colby Clayworks is a pottery established and run by Bill and Patti Colby in New Smyrna Beach, Florida.
"My name is James Cole and I am a Fine Art Travel Photographer. I have a deep love and passion for both travel and photography. I see life as a journey and sharing the images i’ve captured during my travels is a way of taking those that view my work - along for the ride. I’ve always been...
Louis and Christine Colombarini
Our fascination with Egyptian and Pre-Columbian artifacts, the delight of dogs, cats, and the rural Tennessee life style, along with our enduring romance with clay are the important elements of our creative direction. These personal preferences provide a foundation of ideas in which we conceive our...
After a rewarding career as a Virginia game warden and Alaska park ranger, Ken has carried his motivation and enthusiasm for wildlife protection over to his passion of wildlife photography. He has attained both a Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree. Ken's interest in photography began...
When out shooting, I am constantly searching for that one decisive moment when all the elements of nature come together in perfect harmony. I try to capture images that will reveal the mood of an area rather than just record an image that describes an area. This usually requires visiting the same...
Organic still life created in my studio using traditional techniques with items collected from my garden. Personally printed on cotton paper with hand torn edges mounted over a second identical image.
From the early morning sunrise on a Tuscan hillside to the late afternoon glow in a small village in southern France, it's all about the light. I find myself waiting for that precise moment that makes my photographs come alive and pulls the viewer into the scene. I attended Brooks Institute of...