- (-) Remove books filter books
- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Since 2002, Will Armstrong has spent twenty weekends per year away from his home in Richmond, Virginia —racking up 300,000+ miles on his vertebrae and on a rotating cast of trusted (though admittedly abused) vehicles. The road holds countless stories and in his work, you will find them. Tales of...
"I create jewelry from colorful, lightweight anodized aluminum or color-plated brass and many other materials. I have worked with many jewelry-related mediums over the years including precious metals and gemstone setting, polymer clay, glass fusing and lampwork, and metal clay. I have Art...
Shelly Augsbury, painting under her initials, SEA, has been in the creative arts all her life. Recipient of over 40 international, national, and regional advertising awards, she has now set her sites on the canvas. Art runs in Shelly's family. You can say it's in their DNA. It all started a...
"I work in oils and have been selling my work as my sole source of income for the past 40 years. I am the sole creator of each of my oil paintings. I do all the work personally without the use of apprentices or assistants. All my work is done by hand with a paintbrush and not airbrush. I say that...
Callie Ferraro Ayers graduated from Eckerd College in 2011 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Art. Since then she has established herself as a Professional Fine Art Painter, featured in a number of galleries across Florida. Callie has also curated several Group Art Exhibitions and Fundraisers in...
Hello! I'm Stefanie Babb, a writer and self taught artist living in South Florida. My inspiration is drawn from my world travels, whether it be landscapes, oceans, or the light reflecting through the skies and clouds. I work primarily with alcohol ink on yupo paper or canvas to achieve the ethereal...
Q. When did you first realize you were meant to be an artist? A. I was raised in a family full of inventors and artists. My grandfather and uncles hold several patents and my mother was a professional artist. So, I suppose having a career in a creative field was inevitable from the beginning. Q....
Rich and Ginnie Backer
"Backer Metal Art is the product of a major change in our lives. More than 25 years ago, my wife Ginnie and I learned of her cancer. Back then, I worked long hours managing my businesses, everything from car dealerships to restaurants. Cancer made a significant change in the paths that our lives...
Growing up in Germany, Ireland and France, and spending much of his life traveling, Amine became very inspired by the nature and history of the cultures and countries he has visited. After living in Ireland from age 12 to 17, he left home and moved to Paris. He tried his hand in many trades, but...
I've always loved painting on my free time! As I was growing up I could copy anything around me on just about any surface, using every medium possible (pastel, aquarella, pencils, markers, e.x…) and in any scale I chose. Not long after, I started freelancing murals at professional and private...