- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove lotions & skin care filter lotions & skin care
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
My jewelry features negative space and geometric lines. I take inspiration from mid-century design and architecture. Each piece of silver is cut, formed, soldered and polished or patinaed.
"I am the sole creator of each one of my jewelry designs. The process usually begins by laying out many colorful stones and rare fossils. The next step is sketching my design idea on paper, adding graceful lines that support the relationship of all pieces. Then each stone gets its own custom...
Vibrant Design One-of-a-Kind Fine Art Jewelry in 18 Karat and 22 Karat Gold. Hand crafted using the ancient Gold fushion technique of Granulation. Each piece designed around exotic colored gemstones.
"Hand constructed using tradional silversmithing techniques of forging, soldering,etching, stamping, and roller embossing. Jewelry is made of sterling & 18kt gold bi-metal. Set with semiprecious stones".
"I'm a glass artist, and I make all my glass beads one at a time. I primarily use Italian Murano Glass and I complete the jewelry with Swarovski crystals and sterling silver made in Bali. My inspiration for color combinations comes from continual observance of the world around me. I'm blessed to be...
I'm an artist, designer and maker living in Phoenix, Arizona. I enjoy pushing the boundaries of what jewelry can be by experimenting with traditional materials and techniques (like precious metals, fusing, and chainmaille weaving) and alternative materials and techniques (like sculptured paper, the...
Patricio & Neena Ferreira
I began my career as an artist over 30 years ago in my native country of Chile. I have worked in many mediums over the years but jewelry has always been my passion. My aim is to create unique yet wearable pieces of jewelry utilizing high-quality, unusual stones and unusual combinations of stones,...
"Beads are handmade using Polymer Clay. Patterns are limited giving each piece an individual look".
From a very young age growing up in Sedona splashing around in the creek, I have been fascinated by geography and plant life. My other loves of theater and music lead me to study acting and costume design from that young age all the way through college. The practice of yoga, along with hiking, and...