- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Sheron graduated from Penn State University in 1972 with a BA in Art. Since then she has been busy in various fields including, painting, photography, jewelry making, teaching art, glass work, and as a gallery owner. Currently, she exhibits her glass and paintings in outdoor art shows on the...
Throughout my lifetime in the area of art, I have been driven to embrace my unique way of thinking, creating and designing. I enjoy applying my energy in ways that are thought provoking and inspirational. My artwork integrates the transparency of glass with beautiful splashes of color, and the...
Throughout his life drawing and painting have been close comrades to Mr. Denham. Inspired by the colorists Van Gogh, Klimt and Vermeer and the stylist Egon Schiele Mr. Denham developed his representational style of painting. With minimal professional training at the Minneapolis College of Art and...
He has been a full time working artist for over 25 years, exhibiting in over one hundred juried art shows throughout the country. John’s work is a reflection of his time spent on the Pacific Coast. The relevance and infinite character of the ocean fuels his senses and imagination. Now living in...
As we experience one moment in time we are informed by the past and look toward the mystery of the next. My work combines the long tradition of quilting with a variety of textiles made from ancient woven forms of ikat and hand dyed cottons and silks. These forms transcend cultural boundaries and...
"Hand Jive started in the mid 90's out of a love of fashion and art. The vision for the company originated from frustration during monthly shopping trips, unable to find interesting, (and flattering) clothing for the "post junior" masses. That's when we started doing monthly "studio nights",...
"Janet Donnangelo's work has a natural theme. Vines may adorn a piece or erupt through vessel walls creating a dramatic effect. Nature abounds from her work as she combines wheel thrown vessels and hand-made leaf interpretations to form her signature style. She enjoys creating both functional and...
Jerry Ann Dowdle
"My goal is to transform used (tattered) textiles into wearables that are thought provoking, aesthetically pleasing, and flattering to wear. Recycled wool sweater fiber, for example, is manipulated using a combination of felting, dying, and sewing techniques. The loosely woven wool fiber is...
Some of Debi’s favorite themes are fantasy fairies, dragonflies and butterflies, where the choices of her glass and jewels make her art stand out and earn her commissions as well as purchases at the shows themselves. Her love of the ocean is depicted frequently in original pieces of artwork that...
Growing up on a farm in a small town in Indiana has influenced my outlook of many things in my life. A thought that everything is made to be used for a specific reason has been planted in me. When the time is taken to create something there must be a purpose for that object, and a set process to...