- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
I am a fine art landscape photographer. I use a Canon 5d Mark III digital camera with a variety of professional lenses. All images are shot in RAW format at the highest possible quality and then printed on canvas with archival pigmented inks. Once the photograph is made it is mounted on...
"I have been creating primitive and modern sculptures from reclaimed steel for several years now. I like to challenger myself with different subjects and sizes.....flower, animal and abstract modern sculptures. My skills of heating, bending and welding metals all give different spectacular results...
H. Allen Benowitz
H. Allen Benowitz, a self-taught photographer, born and raised in Brooklyn, NY, and a graduate from the Interboro Institute of Business in Manhattan, migrated to Miami, FL, in the 1960s, where he currently resides. He spends time at his log home in Burnsville, NC. As an evolution from the...
Earnest "Ernie" Benton was born and raised in Chicago, IL. He has been actively involved in artistic activities since early childhood. He is a self-taught artist who started making sketches with pencils at a very young age. His interest in drawing, sketching, and painting grew tremendously...
With an absolute love for nature and a background in art therapy and observation, I combine my passions for photography, discovery, and exploration to create imagery. The specifics and details of what I observe blend together in my mind’s eye, and it is that blending, that compilation and...
"Highly textured wall pieces and vessels with additions of inset stones, woven reed, and gold leaf. Each impression, scoop, or piercing is made one at a time, by me, forming the contrasting shapes and textures."
I've worked in the Raku process for 35 years. My pieces are wheel thrown, cut,and altered. Each piece gets 2 electric glaze firings and 2-4 Raku firings creating colors and textures not found in Raku
Deborah grew up in a small country town in the state of New York. Her love for the beauty within nature began while growing up in this country setting. Deborah has a degree in Paralegal, Accounting and Business Administration. She also holds a real estate license in the state of Florida. The...
Description of Material and Technique Wet on wet and dry brush techniques in acrylics are applied to a gallery wrap canvas. Many times I will apply varying washes to get deeper color and depth in the painting. Paintings represent, for the most part, landscapes, pottery, pueblo ruins and missions...