- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Steven Lloyd Lloyd
"Ground metal art is a very unique and abstract style of artwork. It blends well with just about any modern contemporary setting. The possibilities are virtually endless with this type of artwork. I create all my paintings by hand with the use of the industry’s top products. Each and every design...
My pieces are only hand-blown glass, made using just free-hand techniques, but many materials (such as dichroic glass and gold mica).
My process is an acid etch technique, primarily used in making jewelry. I work with mainly copper for its beauty and richness. All of my framed pieces are mounted to the outside of the glass. It is an optical illusion which allows for a tactile experience. Living where I do, I am drawn to Florida...
"It is crucial to me to constantly challenge my mind and materials in order to create one of a kind pieces. To me art has to be an ever-changing journey that continually evolves into a new series of work that have their own undeniable style. I want my work to always take me in the direction of...
"Working with fused glass could include things as paint, metal or ground glass added to the main glass. The design is made and fired in the kiln, cold worked and fired again".
Bob and Mark Matthews
"I combine metals such as copper, brass, aluminum, steel and stainless steel with lacquer, patinas, and other processes to create three-dimensional wall sculptures, most are free form, some framed".
I am a glass blower and a sculptor . My work includes glass, steel and metal sculptures. Specializing in Glass wall sculpture and Glass Wall Art. My design starts with a rough sketch on paper. Working through my sketches, I size each piece and coordinate the parts figuring the mechanics while...
Kiln formed glass artist utilizing newly developed technique to make sheet glass for creating my art.