- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Approximately twenty years ago I signed up for a furniture making class at a community college. The idea was to learn how to make furniture for my home. As soon as I turned the pedestal for the table I was creating, I was hooked. Not on furniture making, but on using the lathe. I instinctively...
"I was born and raised in west Tennessee. I have always been interested in the arts so that led me to pursue a degree in art at East Tennessee State University. I was drawn to this University because of the art department’s amazing facilities and the beauty of the Appalachian mountain range within...
About Tony Jacklin Tony Jacklin C.B.E born in Scunthorpe, England on July 7th, 1944. With over 30 career victories including the British Open and U.S Open back to back Tony Jacklin took European golf to a new level. Tony Jacklin was also the most successful European Ryder Cup captain of all time....
"I create and hand carve items for the home from off cut, discarded and salvaged wood thus keeping the wood from land fills and providing uniqueness, beauty, and function to normal everyday implements".
"I've been a potter in Maine since 1973, operating as Mountain Street Pottery since 1984. I work in stoneware and porcelain clays, firing them to 2300 F in a gas-fired kiln of my own design. I mix my own stoneware clay using a formula I developed over the years which has excellent workability and...
My goal as a photographer is to capture images that invite the viewer to pause and take a closer look at the beautiful world around us that in our busy lives often escapes our attention. I look for scenery, objects and phenomena that speak of beauty and serenity, with the hope that they will ...
My work is inspired by my appreciation of natural, simple objects that have beauty and function and by my love of woodcarving. As I was growing up in the Czech Republic, my father and grandfather taught me about the creative and functional potential of wood. My father was a skilled woodcarver, and...
Kara Wood Designs has been creating wonderful woodwork for over 20 years. All of the shapes and patterns are original designs done by John Kara. The business started in the early 1990's and consisted strictly of collapsible baskets. Years later, John got the idea to angle-cut different shapes such...
New Standard Furniture is designed with equal parts aesthetic and engineering. Simple straight forward materials are used to create timeless contemporary pieces. One of a kind projects and pieces can be customized for commercial and residential spaces.
"JourneyMarkers started on a whim in Nov. 2006. I had seen them every time we went diving in Key West and wanted one of my own that would point our memories to places we loved and missed. I figured out how far we were from Greece, Miami and Sweden and then took some old wood, a few buoys and rope...