- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
About the Artist Steve Pitts lives in Ardmore, Tennessee. A graduate of University of Alabama in Huntsville, he has a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering. His other interests include caving, photography, pipe organs, military science, Hatha yoga and mountain climbing.
For years, Tom Radca's pottery designs have been treasured for their marvelous depth of color and lusterous highlights. Expertly handcrafted in the artisan's rural Ohio barn studio, Radca's trademark large scale designs feature 36" diameter plates and vessels measuring up to 60" in height....
I have been a production potter since 1972. I studied with Professor Hui Ka Kwong at Douglass College in 1970. The next year I worked with Janka McClatchey, a well-known potter in Ann Arbor, MI. My early pieces were functional stoneware that I sold at my first craft fair, the Free Art Fair, in 1972...
Larry & Tracey Rogers
"LTR Pottery is owned by clay artist Larry and Tracey Rogers. With a studio in their home, they create unique one of a kind pieces that evoke the imagination as one contemplates how the artist created the piece. In 2004, Tracey gave Larry pottery lessons for an anniversary present. Larry took...
We first gather plants from our favorite spots in the Boone and Asheville area, like Pisgah National Forest, Bent Creek, Big Ivy, and even the back yard. Any leaf or flower with defined vein structures will work well. Among the tried and true are queen anne's lace, christmas fern, dogwood, tulip...
"I am self-taught in the field of kiln forming and cold working glass. Fusing glass as a medium can be challenging, frustrating and yet very fulfilling. Glass reminds me of life. So beautiful and so fragile. I love the fact that combining different materials with silica sand then heated to a...
"I'm Chatchakorn Sonday. I come from Thailand. I have been creating clay flowers arrangement since 2003 . I leaned to sculpted the clay flowers by taking classes in Thailand. I really enjoy creating many kind of flowers especially orchids. I've been sculpted clay flowers since I moved to the...
"“Each man’s life is a diary into which he means to write one story, and then writes another.” I remember reading that when I was about 16, and I remember it as attributed to “anonymous”. Recently I “googled” the quote and found out that it really goes : “The life of every man is a diary in which...