- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Kevin was born in Munich, Germany. He currently lives in Scottsdale, Arizona where he designed and built his studio to fit the unique medium he works in; lamp worked glass. Being a pioneer in his medium of borosilicate glass, he created most of the tools he works with as they were not in...
Michael has been blowing glass for 6 years, since catching the “bug” on a Celebrity Cruise ship which had 3 artists from Corning Museum of Glass giving demonstrations on board. Michael attended Jacksonville University for two years and then opened his own studio in Longwood, Florida, where he...
I graduated from the Columbus College of Art and Design in 2007. I have a Bachelors Degree in Fine art with a focus in Glass Blowing. My objective as an artist is to create aesthetic forms using incredibly rich colors and textures. Currently I am exploring the incalmo technique, and have been...
Steve Palmer has been working as an artist with a primary focus in glass since 1979. He began his study of glass blowing with Bob Toensing at ARCC and also completed the BFA program at the University of Minnesota with a focus in sculpture. Steve is currently involved with the production of two main...
The aesthetics of Wabi-Sabi found me before I knew of its existence. How often has the expression “if these wall could talk” been thought of or spoken? Well, to me they do talk. There is a whisper in every dark crevasse, a stately remark in the most corroded metal, an exclamation in every bubble of...
Get a glimpse of a true artist at work! Jack Pine has been blowing glass for over 20 years. He studied at the Columbus College of Art and Design before heading out West, where he mastered his technique in Seattle and Denver. His work has been featured in galleries and museums across the country....
About the Artist Steve Pitts lives in Ardmore, Tennessee. A graduate of University of Alabama in Huntsville, he has a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering. His other interests include caving, photography, pipe organs, military science, Hatha yoga and mountain climbing.
Painted, laminated and cut glass in combination with cast glass, optical crystal and exotic stone.
OLD WORLD CRAFTSMANSHIP, NEW WORLD DESIGNS We strive to create unique and quality treasure boxes that are hand crafted works of art using mixed media. The unique shape of the lid is our own design. It is raised with angled sides. This not only enhances light reflection, it also makes it much more...