- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
I am an artist from Long Island and, although I do work in oils, I specialize in soft ground etchings that have a “painterly” effect. My inspirations are land and sea scapes-- scenes not only of local beaches but also of rural mountain areas. I work full time as an artist and especially with the...
"Born and raised in Wisconsin, I attended college at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, where I obtained my Bachelor's Degree in Studio Art. Moved out to Colorado in 2002 and haven't looked back. Currently living in Denver with my dog, Sakari, I am employed full time as a Graphic Designer. I...
Jeff and Kathy King
I use high-fired clay and slab-building techniques to create these odd spin offs of birds and sea creatures, many with human-like traits and habits. Some are mounted on wood backgrounds that I make.
"Jame Klinger is an artist, musician, and teacher. He has a bachelor's degree in Art Education from Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio, and he has studied at Central State University in Wilberforce, Ohio, and Sinclair College in Dayton. James' ceramic sculpture and pottery are represented in...
Scott & Victoria LaCosse
Inspiration “As natives of Michigan, it’s easy to find inspiration for our work in the natural beauty that surrounds us every day. Growing up in the Upper Peninsula (Scott), and on a centennial farm in southwestern Michigan (Victoria), we fondly recall the rugged wilderness, the breathtaking Lake...
I began my clay career while attending high school at Heights High School located in Wichita, Kansas during my sophomore year, 1976. My high school teacher, Terry Aikins was a great instructor and mentor. I remained close to him until his death in 2005. He encouraged me to attend my first art...
Hand made clay plaques, switch plate covers and sculptures by the Lee family. All art works are created and made in Palm Coast, FL