- books Apply books filter
- candies Apply candies filter
- candles Apply candles filter
- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- clothing Apply clothing filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- dips & sauces Apply dips & sauces filter
- doll clothing Apply doll clothing filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fabric Apply fabric filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- floral Apply floral filter
- food Apply food filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- green market - food Apply green market - food filter
- hair accessories Apply hair accessories filter
- handbags Apply handbags filter
- hats Apply hats filter
- home goods Apply home goods filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- lotions & skin care Apply lotions & skin care filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- misc Apply misc filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- paper art Apply paper art filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- pet accesories Apply pet accesories filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
With torch, steel, copper and brass, Robert sketches a unique vision– blurring the boundaries between reality and fantasy. His forms, founded in his acute observations of humans, animals and nature, are shaped with masterful skill— enlivened with enchantment and imagination. As a youth of the 60s...
"I was born and raised in west Tennessee. I have always been interested in the arts so that led me to pursue a degree in art at East Tennessee State University. I was drawn to this University because of the art department’s amazing facilities and the beauty of the Appalachian mountain range within...
Bashar and Roula Jarjour
Jarjour Pottery specializes in ceramics and pottery, especially Raku pieces, in both decorative and functional forms. Using clay, we fired glazed vessels in gas kiln then immediately placing it in closed container.
"I've been a potter in Maine since 1973, operating as Mountain Street Pottery since 1984. I work in stoneware and porcelain clays, firing them to 2300 F in a gas-fired kiln of my own design. I mix my own stoneware clay using a formula I developed over the years which has excellent workability and...
Joslyn Fine Metalwork opened it's doors in 1985 with a single goal. To offering beautifully designed and unique pieces of ironwork. Quality workmanship is the cornerstone of the business along with a genuine desire to give our clients superior service and personal attention. These ideals allow us...
"I am intrigued by contrast, the play of dark against light, the pull of empty space against the inclination to fill it up, the placement of line and shape, the use of subtle texture, balance. Some years ago, I began working almost exclusively in a palette of black and white in a conscious effort...
Jeff and Kathy King
I use high-fired clay and slab-building techniques to create these odd spin offs of birds and sea creatures, many with human-like traits and habits. Some are mounted on wood backgrounds that I make.
"Jame Klinger is an artist, musician, and teacher. He has a bachelor's degree in Art Education from Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio, and he has studied at Central State University in Wilberforce, Ohio, and Sinclair College in Dayton. James' ceramic sculpture and pottery are represented in...