- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove digital art filter digital art
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Hello! I'm Stefanie Babb, a writer and self taught artist living in South Florida. My inspiration is drawn from my world travels, whether it be landscapes, oceans, or the light reflecting through the skies and clouds. I work primarily with alcohol ink on yupo paper or canvas to achieve the ethereal...
Growing up in Germany, Ireland and France, and spending much of his life traveling, Amine became very inspired by the nature and history of the cultures and countries he has visited. After living in Ireland from age 12 to 17, he left home and moved to Paris. He tried his hand in many trades, but...
I've always loved painting on my free time! As I was growing up I could copy anything around me on just about any surface, using every medium possible (pastel, aquarella, pencils, markers, e.x…) and in any scale I chose. Not long after, I started freelancing murals at professional and private...
After more than a decade working as an architect, Francesca came to the realization that she might find more fulfillment in designing her own jewelry, than designing homes and buildings for others. Architecture has a very slow timeline in the sense that it typically takes years for a project to go...
Leslie Ballard was an acrylic art hobbyist for years. Her mother was an acrylic painter and it was an easy walk into the world of acrylics. Then she discovered resin as an art medium! Her passion for this form of art is evident in her large, vibrant pieces. Her resin art has taken her from...
My goal as an artist is to create paintings that produce an instant uplifting feeling. Acrylics, vibrant colors, brushes and hands are the tools I use, and my sense of whimsy has appealed to art lovers of all ages. Art has been a constant in my life; a source of peace and serenity. It is a passion...
After turning to art as a second career in 2003, Fairfax VA artist Jill Banks dove in head first and has been up to her elbows in paint ever since. She’s set up her easel in towns all across the country and closer to home. Spent three days in her NYC hotel room shower equipped with floor to ceiling...
Organic and fossil materials are recycled out of nature. Materials are carved, inlaid, lapped, and made into beads. Some materials are set in hand fabricated precious metal settings.
Currently living in South Florida, I am always in my studio or scuba diving under the waves designing a wonderful new piece. My elegantly whimsical seaside collection embodies my appreciation and gratitude for the sea and nature. The process of carving, casting, and fabricating designs in...
"I am drawn to the qualities in my work that inspire my life. I like my work to exude strength in composition, color and texture. I employ bold brush strokes and will define objects with line to give them power. My compositions are straight forward, my color is brilliant and the line is strong. I...