- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove charcoal filter charcoal
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Lost Art Woodworks was founded by Brian Bortz. After 18 years in the telecommunications business doing everything from engineering to business development, He made a life-changing decision in 2001 to pursue his passion of designing and building truly distinctive furniture for a living - that's when...
Wendy Boucher’s art is all about paper, but the roots of her work are in painting. The pieces resemble paintings in composition and color but obtain added texture and story from the use of paper. Boucher studied watercolor painting when she received her undergraduate degree in art at Southern...
New England wood artisan Donald Boudreau started his life's dream in 1992 when he and his wife Carol sold everything and moved aboard their 49 foot sailboat "Domicile" and started an around the world cruise. During their many adventures, one thing in particular captivated Don. It was the beauty...
originally from Germany, Christina Boy attended the Craft and Material Studies program at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia. After completing her BFA in 2007 she headed off to the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina where she had been awarded a 2-year Core Fellowship...
I hand-cut all the focal stones in my handmade sterling silver jewelry. All silver begins as either wire or sheet and is fabricated into my pieces.
"I am a self-taught mosaic artist who first started when an illness sidelined me from my very physical job. Necessity drove me into the art world, but my poor health quickly showed its silver lining when I fell in love with the mosaic art form. The deal was sealed when I began creating my own...
Transformation intrigues me - be it in a person, place or thing. Having a career as a holistic interior designer and a feng shui consultant, I experienced the wonders of transformation both in the personal lives of my clients and also in their environments. The process is similar to that of the...
Plywood panel construction, collage of vintage text and technical drawings, layered with a painted image in acrylic, charcoal, oil and resin.
Hand carved/shaped sailboats created with vintage metals, recycled elements, and natural components. Each piece is individually created without the use of heavy machinery.