- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove lotions & skin care filter lotions & skin care
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
What began as a part time endeavor in design and fabrication turned into a lifetime of making one-of-a-kind handmade furniture of all shapes and sizes. Our designs use different materials, from reclaimed lumber to exotic hardwoods, juxtaposed with steel for an industrial finish. Sturdy materials,...
Veronica & David Bennett
"Our work explores the interplay between our contemporary glass designs and found objects -- ancient and modern; between our unconscious connections awakened in memories and our conscious attraction to color, line, and movement; between the emotionally discarded and forgotten and the...
Laura has been working as an artist and creator of high-end Swarovski crystal figurines for over 2 years on the West Coast of Florida. Each piece of art is created with love and dedication. She has made beautiful pieces of everything you can imagine. Each item is a one of a kind piece of art that...
Woven bead crochet jewelry combining contemporary color moods with the ancient art of lampworking. I create all my lampwork glass beads by melting Italian glass rods with a torch.
I create jewelry using niobium, silver, and gold with varied forming, texturing, anodizing and construction techniques.
Chelsea E. Bird is a jeweler and textile artist working out of her independent studio in Pawtucket, RI. She graduated from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth in 2006 with a double BFA in Artisanry, focusing both on Jewelry/Metals, and Textile Design/Fiber Arts. Chelsea’s jewelry designs are...
I am forever intrigued by the unique defects & natural beauty of hardwoods, that in itself is art. My approach to an art form is to manipulate the wood into work which combines function and beauty. I use simple designs with soft lines and fine joinery to create one of a kind pieces. I use...
I’m a poet, a dancer, a singer, an actress and a decoupage collage master. An artist all my life, now I’m having a romance with glass. My beads are created in the magic of fire! I love color and movement, whimsical and funky, unique and rare, stylish and exquisite, unusual, esoteric, eccentric and...
I work in fine silver, precious metal, and clay and hand sculpt my designs. I add gems and patinas after firing at 1650 degrees in a kiln. The pieces are then hand finished and buffed to a high shine.