- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Kaytha Coker Potts
Yarn and Fabric Paintings Although I have been working in the arts for over two decades, only in the last two years have I begun to show and actively sell my work, focusing exclusively on yarn and fabric paintings- an idea that morphed and grew out of my years as an art educator. Expounding on the...
Digitally created pop art made by combining hand drawn and painted images and discarded ephemera.
Everyone said I was a shy child, but I was a focused observer of people and their behavior. I believe I was learning how the world worked. I turned these observations into my own language, a visual language that could speak louder than my mouth. I convert emotions and feelings into a visual...
"My work features digitally created images, laminated to hand-cut wood then sealed in a high gloss resin."
Southern Naturals hand makes all natural skin and body creations with pure and wholesome ingredients, many of which I personally grow, purchase locally or are wild harvested. Each and every product is made with tender loving care.
"Sometimes the freshest vision can be born from a cross-pollination of the creative disciplines. After 30 years, designing men’s fashion, Andre Croteau has turned his seasoned instincts towards the fine arts. Croteau creates “luxury friezes”… resin-based canvases that evoke a glossy, shiny sense...
C. L. Cunningham’s involvement with non-traditional art began as a child’s basic curiosity with color and materials and quickly grew into the sophisticated mixed media still evolving today. Not only is her technique and approach uncommon, but also the vision responsible for the education and...
His artwork is exhibited in art fairs, museums, galleries, part of the collection of Epic Systems, homes and offices. His realistic paintings and three dimensional artwork are whimsical, nostalgic, creative reminders of the world we live in seen through the artist’s eyes. As his business...
"A true native New Orleanianm John Darre has called this city home since 1953. He was raised in the heart of New Orleans on Washingron and prier and watched the Mardi Gras Indians congregate outside his front door as a child. MAr Gras was always his most favorite holiday. These memories formed the...