- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Jeff and Kathy King
I use high-fired clay and slab-building techniques to create these odd spin offs of birds and sea creatures, many with human-like traits and habits. Some are mounted on wood backgrounds that I make.
"Jame Klinger is an artist, musician, and teacher. He has a bachelor's degree in Art Education from Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio, and he has studied at Central State University in Wilberforce, Ohio, and Sinclair College in Dayton. James' ceramic sculpture and pottery are represented in...
I began my clay career while attending high school at Heights High School located in Wichita, Kansas during my sophomore year, 1976. My high school teacher, Terry Aikins was a great instructor and mentor. I remained close to him until his death in 2005. He encouraged me to attend my first art...
Hand made clay plaques, switch plate covers and sculptures by the Lee family. All art works are created and made in Palm Coast, FL
Tanya Leslie has been creating original pottery for the past 11 years or so. Nothing else I saw matched the depth and detail in the floral designs seen here. Notice all those color variations! It's not surprising that Tanya's booth was very busy - she's a friendly artist with a great laugh and...
Sheila Litke Litke
Sheila Litke lives on a large bison ranch in Western Nebraska. The pots are made on the wheel, by hand and in some cases with a mold.
Thoraine & Machon Loyd/ Kennedy
"Wheel thrown and hand built pottery on porcelain and white stoneware with original crystalline glazes by a mother daughter pair of artists. We currently sell only at Art and Craft shows in the Tampa Bay area and New England- we do not have a store or regular business hours."
Roberta & William Manly
We make handcrafted jewelry with flameworked and fused glass, enamel, silver, copper, and semi-precious stones. Flameworked glass is a medium increasingly appearing in our work. We value the gorgeous color palate of opaque, transparent and reactive glass available today, as well as its decorative...