- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
I've always loved painting on my free time! As I was growing up I could copy anything around me on just about any surface, using every medium possible (pastel, aquarella, pencils, markers, e.x…) and in any scale I chose. Not long after, I started freelancing murals at professional and private...
Leslie Ballard was an acrylic art hobbyist for years. Her mother was an acrylic painter and it was an easy walk into the world of acrylics. Then she discovered resin as an art medium! Her passion for this form of art is evident in her large, vibrant pieces. Her resin art has taken her from...
I guess I have always been an artist... as a child, I found creative outlets in drawing, tracing, coloring and imitating cartoons from just watching TV. I now consider myself a mixed media artist since I cannot stick to only one medium. I always find new ways to incorporate any new medium possible...
My goal as an artist is to create paintings that produce an instant uplifting feeling. Acrylics, vibrant colors, brushes and hands are the tools I use, and my sense of whimsy has appealed to art lovers of all ages. Art has been a constant in my life; a source of peace and serenity. It is a passion...
After turning to art as a second career in 2003, Fairfax VA artist Jill Banks dove in head first and has been up to her elbows in paint ever since. She’s set up her easel in towns all across the country and closer to home. Spent three days in her NYC hotel room shower equipped with floor to ceiling...
"I am drawn to the qualities in my work that inspire my life. I like my work to exude strength in composition, color and texture. I employ bold brush strokes and will define objects with line to give them power. My compositions are straight forward, my color is brilliant and the line is strong. I...
"Ancient Mariners made fish rubbings (Gyotaku) while out at sea hundreds of years ago in Asian seas. These images captured what the fish looked like, while the actual fish would be cleaned and packed in salt boxes for the long trip home. Now you can own an Original Fish Rubbing I've made in Florida...
World traveler, Blair Barbour, spent her youth between the art scene in Philadelphia and skeet shooting in the back woods of Virginia. She is a big part of the local animal advocacy scene, winning Miss Pinup Philadelphia 2014 and helping to raise awareness for breed discrimination through the...
I create colorful, happy abstracts and expressionist faces and florals on canvas using acrylics, alcohol inks, paint pens and other materials and methods including collage.
Greg Barnes got his formal training at Wake Forest University receiving a BFA in 1985. Under the instruction of many fine teachers he learned painting, printmaking, sculpture, and figure drawing. Following college, Greg entered a career path that included technical illustration, computer...