- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
I have a true passion for vibrant clean color. So, I incorporated it my love of vibrant color and traditional silk painting techniques to create several beautiful collections. I seek to create the perfect item to complete your favorite outfit, or even better help create your new favorite outfit....
Designs are pencil drawn on white silk, outlined with resist, painted with silk dyes, steamed and set for 2 hours.
Each figure begins with its head - colored pencil on monostyrene or polymer clay. It is merged with shaped fabric. All is detailed with stones, metal, glass, fiber and found objects. I hope my creations "speak" to you, both visually and through the messages inherent to the pieces.
"My work is a reflection of the diversity of the world around us. I strive to bring personality into each piece- to engage the viewer with the unexpected. I focus mostly on the combination of materials, where the mundane becomes something more, engaging the viewer to take a second look and see...
"My artistic talent has been nurtured since I was a young child. My mom was a studio watercolor artist, who introduced me to the arts in grade school. As a teen I was in the Gifted Art Program as well as a College Scholarship program for high school students. In 2000 I earned a degree in applied...
David & Vicky Campbell
As a husband and wife team David & Victorine Campbell have been fusing their talents producing artwork for over 15 years. They are skilled in many different techniques such as cutting, grinding, polishing stones, welding and putting on patinas on metals. With two minds and many ideas there is...
All of my windchimes and butterflies are made from natural materials. I use natural stone that I cut and hand polish such as agate quartz crystal jasper and obsidian. For the tops of my chimes I use rare domestic and exotic woods some of which I turn on a lathe. I tune my chimes to give specific...