- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
The pictures you will see are mostly those I have taken since March of 2015. During this time I have joined a couple of social networks for serious and professional photographers. In those networks, my shots have generated well over one hundred thousand views. From these sites I have learned...
Brent & Jennifer Coulter
After practicing photography as a hobby for over twenty-five years, it has been in the past eight years that Brent Coulter has become "serious" and developed his "mind's eye" with respect to his nature scape photographs. Originally from Kansas, Brent has been a Colorado resident since 1995. It...
For me these images are a quiet, simple meditation away from the chaos of a highly saturated world. Sometimes poetic, sometimes witty but always moving. In this series I shape, sculpt and photograph organic material using a variety of mixed lighting sources. In...
"I have been, as an amateur hobbyist during the 80’s and 90’s, pursuing my love of photography especially locales requiring distinctive opportunities in location photography".
Dwayne Cranford’s love for rocks stems from his childhood and growing up in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. His artist talents emerged at a very young age. Dwayne spent countless hours cutting and shaping pieces of cardboard paper to create 3-D models of motorcycles. Carefully forming each part to...
J Bird Cremeans
"I still remember the first time I decided that selling my artwork was the only thing I wanted to do. I was 6 or 7 and my mom was driving me home from school when I saw a young man trying to sell his artwork on his driveway. I asked my mom what the man was doing and she explained that he was trying...
I believe the desire to create art has always been with me. From a very young age, I remember escaping to the quiet solitude of my drawing…it was second nature to me, like tying my shoes and riding my bike. A contemporary realist, with degrees in fine art and education, I am an artist who creates...
Charles & Caryn D'Onofrio Leather handbags are designed to fit the customer needs. D'Onofrio says, "If I have a zipper that needs to be matched, I'll send it to my tannery, they'll create the leather with the piece, matching every detail...every time I design a new bag, I incorporate the best...
He explores the natural landscape of South Florida by foot and kayak. Partially color-blind, he seeks to photograph the essence and beauty of the places he discovers. Marc captures his images on sheets of film in a large-format camera, like the one his idol Ansel Adams used.
Steven Daniel is an award-winning photojournalist. His work has been published both nationally and internationally. "For my new frog series, I use a portrait studio and an elaborate lighting set-up and one or more live frogs. In many cases I’ll use backgrounds painted by a fellow artist. I use...